Updated as of: December 23, 2021
Introduction and Overview
We collect the following types of information from users of the Site.
- Information You Provide to PlusMedia
We collect certain information you provide directly via the Site:
- Your contact information when you contact us by email, chat, telephone, or via a contact form.
- The content of your communications with us as necessary to provide you with the Site.
- Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of the Site, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and other similar information. This data may include IP address, MAC address, device advertising ID (e.g., IDFA or AAID), and other device identifiers.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve the Site, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you, including to provide user support.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law.
For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, see Your Rights and Choices below.
Sharing of Information
We share information about you as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents, vendors and other service providers (collectively "Service Providers") in connection with their work on our behalf. Service Providers assist us with services such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and promotional services, surveys, website hosting, and technical support. Service Providers are prohibited from using your information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance.
- Merger or Acquisition. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We may share your information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of PlusMedia, the Site or any third party.
- Consent. We may share your information for any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Without limiting the foregoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated information that does not identify you or de-identified information about you with third parties or affiliates for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share your information, please see Your Rights and Choices below.
Your Rights and Choices
- Review and Update of Account Information
You may access, update, or remove certain account information that you have voluntarily submitted to us through the Site by sending an email to us at email@example.com. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity.
Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Tracking Technology Choices
Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies, some parts of the Site may not function correctly.
You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email. Please note that you cannot opt-out of certain non-promotional emails.
The Site is intended for a general audience and are not directed to children under 13 years of age. PlusMedia does not knowingly collect personal information as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and believe PlusMedia has collected such information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us as at email@example.com and we will remove such information to the extent required by COPPA.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.