Why do we exist? To drive and measure impact
Resilience — a prime topic of conversation for +Media Founder and CEO Julie Davitz and Canvas Rebel. They recently sat down to chat about her inspiration for +Media and why impact measurement is so important.
As summer fades into fall, the new season brings a flurry of business events and an upsurge in marketing opportunities for many brands. This is a critical time of year to tell your story and find your audience using purpose-driven marketing.
When you position your brand with a cause or mission that resonates with your audience, you can build deeper connections and foster loyalty, all while improving your engagement. Purpose-driven marketing can help you stand out from the competition, connect with your audience on a more personal level, and allow you to make a bigger impact on the world as a whole.
- Purpose-driven marketing is a powerful approach that emphasizes aligning a company's values, mission, and actions with the needs and values of its target audience.
- Purpose-driven marketing aims to develop an even deeper affinity with consumers and set yourself apart from your competitors.
- Learn how to successfully implement purpose-driven marketing campaigns using authenticity, storytelling, engagement and measurement.
While summer is busy for many event professionals, some are off having fun or on vacation. However, event planning season will be back in full force before we know it! Even if you're one of the lucky ones sitting at the beach or pool, now is a good time to think about your event goals and how you will achieve them.
Every year in May is an opportunity to raise awareness about mental health. People from various backgrounds come together to educate the public and advocate for policies supporting millions of people in the U.S. affected by mental illness.
But did you know there is a connection between mental health and climate change?
+Media captures viewers at the moment of interest and seamlessly guides them to a memorable and measurable experience through curated engagement.
- FINTECH.TV wanted to provide viewers with relevant actions around impact investing and sustainable finance while encouraging their audience to view additional FINTECH.TV content.
- +Media utilized purpose-driven marketing tools for FINTECH.TV to engage viewers with aligned impact-investing content and solutions.
- Since the +Impact Hub launched in June 2022, over 1,300 TheIMAPCT viewers have collectively taken 656 actions related to sustainable finance with an outstanding average engagement rate of 55.8%.
Last summer, +Media was proud to collaborate with FINTECH.TV and their streaming series, TheIMPACT, and The Great Repricing.
Earth Day has been honored nationwide for over 50 years and around the globe through mobilization for environmental causes. While it is not a federally recognized holiday, many celebrate it through education, awareness, and action toward the environmental movement.
Replacing carbon-intensive fuels with renewable energy sources would significantly reduce global greenhouse gas emissions. A study by the US Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory explored the feasibility of generating 80% of the country's electricity from renewable sources by the year 2050. They found that renewable energy could help reduce the electricity sector's emissions by approximately 81%.
- Bark Media enlisted +Media to activate and measure audience engagement during (and after) the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) session in GreenBiz 23.
- +Media’s impact plug-in bridged the gap between interest and action, seamlessly bringing WBCSD’s session attendees to a +Hub of solutions that generate a positive impact, all with a single click.
- In the two months since the event, WBCSD has gained 900 additional users of its +Impact Hub and increased its average and top engagement rates to 17% and 31%, respectively.